About The Courses
Validates the knowledge and skills of networking professionals—ability to describe the features and functions of networking components and to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate and configure basic network infrastructure.
American Certifications College opens a gateway to a various range of IT credentials for students and individuals who want to take their career paths in the Information Technology industry. Network+ certification demonstrates an entry-level network professional expertise which can prove one’s expertise in maintaining, installing, managing, configuring computer networks, and troubleshooting wired or wireless network.
This certification enables students and individuals increase knowledge and confidence in any work regarding networks. Network+ certified professionals are in-demand worldwide due to the cruciality of data networks in businesses. This entails the lifeline to the information service, healthcare, and critical financial of a business which need to function best – at most secured level. And these professionals help manage systems, keeping the company in its productive state.
Being a Network+ certified professional opens up a wide array of opportunities in the world of networking and telecommunications.
Below are the covered key skills under Network+ certification program:
Network+ (20 hours)
- Networking Basics, Hardware, Connections, Networking Software, Layer Protocols and Network Security.
- Data-Link Layer Protocols and Transport Layer Protocols.
- TCP/IP Fundamentals, Routing, Applications, and TCP/IP Configuration.
- Remote Network Access, Planning the Network, and Installing a Network.
- Network Maintenance, Network Troubleshooting Procedures, Network Troubleshooting Tools, and Network Troubleshooting Scenarios
Prerequisite: A+ Certification
CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
- Price: $ 350.99
- Duration: 20 Hours
- Certificates: Yes
- Lesson: 0